Travel With The Dahesh
Friday, October 25
Travel with the staff of the Dahesh Museum of Art to see Echoes of Egypt at the Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History in New Haven, where paintings from the Dahesh Museum anchor the exhibition. It promises to be a fun outing, a brisk foray in the leafy Fall.
We will leave Grand Central at 10:00am on Metro North and arrive in New Haven at 12:00pm for a delicious lunch followed by a curator-guided tour of the exhibition. We will leave New Haven at 4:47pm and arrive at Grand Central at 6:47pm.
- 10 guests maximum, 2 museum staff per group.
- Transport to and from New Haven Station, museum and restaurant provided byYale Campus Minibus.
- 3-course seasonal lunch at Caseus Restaurant.
- Reserve no later than a 2 weeks prior to travel date.
- $100 fee includes lunch, travel, tour and a goody bag.
- Call 212-759-0606 and provide your email, phone number and credit card information to Dahesh Museum Shop staff. Or send a check made out to the Dahesh Museum of Art, with “New Haven Tour” noted in bottom left, with your contact information.
- We’ll call to confirm and send you the day’s itinerary.
Don’t miss two programs in conjunction
with the new exhibition!
Sacred Visions: Nineteenth-Century Biblical Art from the Dahesh Museum Collection (October 18, 2013 – February 16, 2014) at the Museum of Biblical Art (MOBIA) 1865 Broadway, 2nd Floor, at 61 Street, N.Y.C. Programs begin at 6:30 pm and are free to the public. Learn more here